The Bowen Technique & Holistic Massage on Magdalen Rd, Exeter
Effective & Holistic Remedial Therapy for Physical, Emotional & Pain related Body Issues in St Leonards, Exeter
Open: Thursdays 9.30-5 & Saturdays 9.15-3 (plus two Mondays per month 9.30-4) at Zamora Health & Beauty, Exeter
- Gentle & Effective Remedial (Hands On) Therapy for all Ages
- Lymphatic Drainage and Vagal Nerve healing
- Fascial / Soft Tissue Release Technique to Rebalance Body & Mind
- Bowen to Assist with: Back Pain, Joint Issues, Nerve Pain, Frozen Shoulder, IBS, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Issues, Hip Problems and much more
- Somatic Awareness giving space for the emotional body
- Targeted Holistic Massage using Essential Oils
What is The Bowen Technique?
Bowen is a gentle, remedial (or hands on) therapy used to treat and assist with most conditions. The therapist assesses the body and applies rolling moves over specific areas of the body including fascia, muscles and tendons to initiate release, rebalance and realignment of the body as a whole system. Bowen gives the body the space and stimulus to encourage its own healing mechanisms and reconnects the person back to their self. Read more about Bowen under the ‘Info’ tab above. The Bowen breaks allow the body and mind to process and integrate the moves for longer lasting change to occur in the body.