The Bowen Fascial Release Technique & Swedish Massage in Exeter
Effective & Holistic Remedial Therapy for Physical, Emotional & Pain related Body Issues in St Leonards, Exeter
Open: Monday all day, one Thursday and Saturday mornings (plus half terms)
- Gentle & Effective Remedial (Hands On) Therapy for all Ages
- Bowen encourages the Body’s Natural Healing Response & Stress Relief
- Fascial / Soft Tissue Release Technique to Rebalance Body & Mind
- Bowen to Assist with: Back Pain, Joint Issues, Nerve Pain, Frozen Shoulder, IBS, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Issues, Hip Problems and much more
- Rolling Moves over Muscles, Tendons & Ligaments for Realignment
- Holistic Treatment & No Need to Undress!
What is The Bowen Technique?
Bowen is a gentle, remedial (or hands on) therapy used to treat and assist with most conditions. The therapist assesses the body and applies rolling moves over specific areas of the body including fascia, muscles and tendons to initiate release, rebalance and realignment of the body as a whole system. Bowen gives the body the space and stimulus to encourage its own healing mechanisms and reconnects the person back to their self. Read more about Bowen under the ‘Info’ tab above. The Bowen breaks allow the body and mind to process and integrate the moves for longer lasting change to occur in the body.
What does Bowen treat?
How long is a treatment?
How many treatments will I need?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news.
But don't worry, you won't be spammed!